[linux-dvb] SPAUN and DiSeq

Hi

Old (very old) mail suggest some problems with the Linux DVB driver, Spauns
multiswitches and DiSEqC.

Does anybody use a Spaun multiswitch like the SMS 9941 NF,
SMK 9941 F or SMK 9961 F found at www.spaun.de ?

If yes, does it work ?

I apologize for the next newbee question, but I never got
DiSEqC to work with my DiSEqC 2.0 switch.

If it works with the switches, then how do you send the appropriate
DiSEqC commands ? My version of dvbtune command suggests that I can send
command 0,1,2,3 and 4 and that does not seem appropriate since I think
I need to send byte size commands greater than  0x04.

Kind regards

Peter Maersk-Moller

PS, does anybody know the price in Germany of a Spaun SMS 9941 NF
with a company willing to ship within EU ? Thanks.