[linux-dvb] VDR-ttxtsubs-0.0.5pre? and dvbtextsubs-0.2

Hi folks!

First of all I must say that the dvbtextsubs-utility is great, yesterday I
managed to burn my first DVD from a VDR-recording with subtitles - all done
from the OSD of VDR, great!

From the HISTORY of ttxtsubs-0.0.5:
"
  - Subtitles are now recorded with their PTS (timestamps). Not that
    the timestamps are completely wrong on some channels, this
    may confuse uncareful subtitle extracting software.
"

I think this might apply to dvbtextsubs, because I get the subtitles shown
to early when I record the movie using ttxtsubs-0.0.5, but with
ttxtsubs-0.0.4 it's correct!

Just a question if this is something being worked on? It's not so important
to me, bacause ttxtsubs-0.0.4 works  without any problem, there are just
some nice features with the new ttxtsubs-0.0.5 plugin for VDR.

Best regards, Lars Fredriksson

---
Lars Fredriksson
Ockelbo, Sweden