[linux-dvb] Twinhan VisonPlus usb-ter dvb-t

Hi list,

I recently bought the mentioned device just for playing around with
it. Learning linux usb and dvb stuff is currently more interesting for me
than watching TV.

I crawled this mailing list for information about this device. I only
found this link
http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2004/04-2004/msg00266.html
It provides a user-level firmware loader and a firmware extractor.

My question now is, did someone (Andrea or Peter) make some progress in
writing a driver? If so I would like to contribute...

best regards,
Patrick