[linux-dvb] Re: linux-dvb Re Nova-s CAMCI support

Hi, please try the attached patch when you have a moment - I realised I could optimise the data reading a bit, and I've added in some more debugging in order to use up more of your HDD space :)

I'm currently recording Discovery into /dev/null and it has been running for about 40 minutes without glitches. It seems certain shows are more likely to cause the problem though so I'll keep testing.

Don't worry about the HDD, I've still got a couple of gigs left :)