[linux-dvb] Re: Multiple DVB-T Aerial Configuration

Scott White wrote:

I was wondering what solutions people are using for more than one card. Can you get a digital capable amp/splitter for example?

I have 4 DVB-T cards and just use an regular 4 output TV amplifier from a highstreet electronics store. This works fine for me at home.

I once had a problem when I tried it at a friends house. It seemed like the amplifier was distorting the signal, it was probably overloaded because there was already an amplifier attached to the aerial.

An analogue TV driven by the output of the second amp clearly showed distortion that was not present on the input signal.

Jon