[linux-dvb] Re: Confusing re femon

Awww feck!
I mistakenly looked at the footprints of 2A there. No wonder I can't get
them as I'm in Regensburg which is even out of rang for 120cm dishes
according to the astra page :( Guess that means no BBC for me forever.
Also Thanks to Wolfgang, I was being very dumb with that femon :)
Anyone wanna buy a almost new compass? ;)
bis bald, Rolf