[linux-dvb] Re: A/V dropouts when switching section filters

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Meanwhile I have applied the patch to dvb_frontend.c that Wolfgang Fritz
> has just reminded you to apply to the 2.4 branch, but that didn't change
> anything regarding the A/V blackouts.

Hm, if the picture blinks away every once in a while I would
suspect a frontend problem. However, as you say it does not
happen if you do not set section filters. Andreas Share's patch
points in the same direction. This confuses me.

I have a Siemens DVB-C in my home PC and it works without
problems with a 2.6 kernel. I will try a 2.4 kernel later.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index