[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: TT USB Box - Last try

Frank Dzaebel wrote:

Hi Holger,

thanks for the fast reply.

I opened the box and the silver tuner module. Inside the tuner module I only
the the green backside of the board that's inside the module, so I cannot
see any chips here.

Other things I can see...

- The label on the silver tuner module says "Philips TD1316/SIHP 3112 297
13361L# 0320 SV22 000000"

- There are some small and 3 bigger chips. The labels on the bigger chips
say:
- Philips TDA10046HT
- DSP TMS320VC5402
- ISSI IS61LV6416-10T

This combination should be supported by the tda1004x driver. Please read the instructions how to peel out the firmware from the Windows driver and how to install it carefully and follow the instructions in linux/Documentation/dvb/firmware.txt.

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index