[linux-dvb] AW: Re: AW: Re: TT USB Box - Last try

Hi Holger,

mmmhhh... in my eyes I followed all instructions I found in the dvb drivers
but the box does not work. I installed the TT firmware file (exactly the
version mentioned in the documentation) but it seems not be loaded.

All in all there are two strange things:

- STC version 2.2
- Only the modules "dvb_ttusb_budget" and "dvb_core" get loaded
automatically using hotplug but no frontend module. When I load the tda1004
module by hand nothing happens (no log output). Shouldn't I see some output
here? I don't get any line concerning the frontend, so even no "error
place and no line when the firmware is missing.

Do you have another idea? Attached is my dmesg, you can find the usb/dvb
stuff at the end.

Thank you very much!

Frank.