[linux-dvb] Re: Idea how to get Aver dvb-t 771 Remote Control to work?

hello List, hello Matt.

Ive got some time and tried again to get this to work. I changed
the files as you wrote. But i think it won't work. I can load
the ir-kbd-gpio module... should dmesg show up any message if
it find the averdvb771 remote? The other thing is, how can i
readout any keypressings? This all is really dark and cryptic
to me.. sorry!

Ive loaded down the latest snapshot of video4linux, change
bttv-cards (iirc) and ir-kbd-gpio, compile and install it.

Loaded down input, compile and install it.

ir-kbd-gpio is loading, but without any message and i dunno
how i can test any keypressings on remote.

A little help here would be nice.

(I think it's somewhat ot here?)

Regards,
Andreas