[linux-dvb] Hauppuage Conexant cx2388x DVB-T board GPL driver release

Releasing the Conexant CX22702 frontend module and tuner datasheet.

I didn't want to bloat the servers, here's a url.

http://toth.demon.co.uk/cx22702/

This URL contains four files:
 7590sp7.pdf   - Thompson tuner datasheet
 cx22702.c     - Module for the cx22702 and DTT759x tuner
 linuxtv.patch - Patches to update the kernel Kconfig, Makefile etc
 v4l2.patch    - Patches to video4linux for the card specific
vendor/subvendor.

Gerd,

Could you kindly review the v4l patch.

Johannes / Andrew / Anyone with CVS update privs,

Could you please review the source for the frontend and patch. If you feel
it needs more
work prior to being added, please let me know. Else, could someone please
add this.

(dropped frames,
timeouts) with the V4L PCI handling. I will do more testing on this and give
any
feedback/patches as necessary. I'm pretty certain we'll see some more minor
updates over the coming
days as other users testing and patch etc. The fe driver contains some
Hauppuage specific things,
which can be unrolled as parameters when other cards are found/supported.
(Fixed i2c addresses for the demod, eeprom etc)

I'd be happy to expand on the register descriptions for the cx22702 demod.

In terms of 2.4, I was intending to add the custom (branched and stripped
down cx88 v4l) driver
and a reworked fe for 2.4 users. Possibly over the next day or two.

Regards,

Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index