[linux-dvb] Re: Proposal for new frontend architecture

> > * Kernel i2c code removed from frontends.
>
> I see that you do firmware loading through the pci device. This does not
> work with the dvb-ttpci driver, because it already requests the firmware
> this way.

This is a reply to an old mail.

I've just tested loading two firmwares on the same device with
request_firmware(). As long as they have different names, there is absolutely
no problem - the kernel definitely returns the correct (different) data for
each filename.

I don't see this problem myself - am I missing something?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index