[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with Twinhan USB / Problemidentified: SMP

> No luck. I had hoped we could at least see it it hangs in the DVB driver
> or somewhere else in the USB stack. If you can produce a trace with
> DVB or USB functions in it then please post.

I have no idea how to do this :-) I'll make an e-mail for linux-kernel
maillinglist with newest kernel without fancy extensions and see if they
will reply. Basicly, I think it's a kernel problem, but thats just a
wild feeling :-)

Thanks for your help,
P.