[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

At 22:08 08.11.2004, you wrote:

as everybody of the "knowing"  people seem to ignore this
thread, once again:
Let's make my old question more precise:
Is there anybody with a Skystar2 2.6B (and stv0299) having _no_
problem with FE_REFACTORING?
If you don't have any problems, I would really like to get your
.config for more tests here.
Many thanks for your answers.
Of course, the motivation in working conditions isn't as high as to
write "not working here"; but, please, reply, if it should work at your's.
Why should anybody have it working, when the actual driver is broken?

It was working with kernel 2.6.8.1 and 2.6.9. I could let VDR use the second card, when pauing live video on device 0 (which is a FF card).

But it is not working with 2.6.10_rc1 and actual CVS. VDR simply lells "ERROR: could not get a signal lock in device 1" (or similiar).

I don't really know, what to do, maybe I will swap that card against a second FF one (I formerly thought, I'll use at least one budget card, to be able to record HDTV streams, but of course it's not worth it if that solution is not really working).

Sincerely,
Master One

Home | Main Index | Thread Index