[linux-dvb] EBUSY error when setting filter for PAT

Hi All,

I'm in the process of rewriting the xine dvb plugin, and have a few users
receiving EBUSY when the plugin sets a filter via DMX_OUT_TAP on pid 0.
From the dvb-api documentation, it states that this error occurs when there
are active filters from another input source.  I suppose my question is this:
under what circumstances could this occur?  Do only full-featured cards have
problems in this regard?

I apologise in advance if I'm asking silly questions, but it's 3:50am and I'm
losing my hair. :-/

Regards
Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index