[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: which kernel/usb module to use?

Stefan Lucke wrote:

On Dienstag, 30. November 2004 13:05, Holger Waechtler wrote:

Stefan Lucke wrote:

Quoting Holger Waechtler:

:) sounds like we need the evil counter-hack to get peace...

can you please try the attached patch and test if it solves your problem?

Found your mail now. Will test it this evening.

Some good news. My test with vdr-1.3.14 & ~.15 were OK.
But sometimes switching to channel number less equal 7 fails.
See my attached channels.conf.

So switching sequence:
1 ok; 7 ok; 8 ok; 7 fails; 1 fails;8 ok; 24 ok; 1 ok;

tuning from channel 1 to 26 via chan+ is ok.

Logfile from first switch to channel 8 is attached. I had a similar behaviour with vdr-1.3.7 and
without your patch too. Now the sequence of failing is reproducable ;-) .

Are you using the tiny antenna delivered with the device or a "real" one? Can you tune the VHF channels reliably without seeing artifacts using tzap and scan?

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index