[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: which kernel/usb module to use?

On Thursday 02 Dec 2004 19:28, Thomas Sailer wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 21:38 +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> > There is a mysterious problem when you use VDR with a fullfeatured
>
> card as
>
> > primary, and a budget card as secondary.
>
> Another data point. I'm experiencing this problem too, with the
> following setup:
>
> card 0: full featured, vdr primary card, has nothing connected to the RF
> port
> card 1: nova-s, points to Astra
> card 2: nova-s, points to Hotbird
>
> now when I tune vdr to an astra channel and leave it there for a couple
> of days, then only card 2 stops receiving data. If I tune to a hotbird
> channel, then only card 1 eventually stops receiving data.

So if you tune to astra, the signal will be received from card#1, but played
back using the decoder on card#0 yeah?

Do you know what VDR is doing with card#2 in the meantime... could it be doing
the EPG scan thing on it?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index