[linux-dvb] Re: WANTED : KaxTV testers

Am Donnerstag 02 Dezember 2004 13:31 schrieb Christophe Thommeret:
> Hi,
>
> If you are interested in testing KaxTV diseqc support, get it here :
>
> http://hftom.free.fr/kaxtv/kaxtv-0.3test.tar.gz
>
> and have a look at README.test

I'm using kaxtv with my Nova-T DVB-T card, and found the following
problems:

when scanning, kaxtv 0.3 seems to forget to fill in the Transponder
stream id (tsid), so EPG stays empty. If i manually insert the tsid
in the config file 'channels.kax', then EPG works again so i think
there went something wrong. This may be related to the other bug i
found:

While scanning for DVB-T transponders (region de-Braunschweig),
kaxtv starts with 6 transponders. Every time it finds a new one
kaxtv increases the number of transponders, so it ends up with
12 scanned transponders and, of course, with every station listed
twice in the 'found' list (see below).

I also dare to request a feature for kaxtv: a 'DCOP interface' which
allows easy integration into IRKick would be nice :)

Bye,

   Torsten