[linux-dvb] Re: [Fwd: Patch: ULE implementation, release 2]

Hi,

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
Wolfram Stering wrote:

please find attached a revised and improved version of our ULE decoder
implementation, release 2.
Comitted to CVS. Thanks a lot!
Great, thanks!

Do you know if there are any ULE streams transmitted over public
networks somewhere?
There are ESA test streams on SeSAT (16 deg. east, I think) from time to time. I do not know of any on Astra or HotBird yet.
There is a list of known implementations at Gorry's IPDVB site (University of Aberdeed):
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/ipdvb/ipdvb-impl.html

diff -r1.52 dvb_net.c
Please next time use diff -up, it makes patches much more readable
and more likely to apply if there are concurrent changes.
Ok! Sorry for that. I just used 'cvs diff' in the checked out dvb-kernel tree to create the patch file.

If there is a demand to have this in the linux_2_4 branch, please
tell me, because the patch does not apply cleanly there (two rejects).
I'll check that today and submit a patch for linux_2_4.

regards,

-wolfi

--
Wolfram Stering,                 <wolfi@cosy.sbg.ac.at>
Department of Scientific Computing, Salzburg University

     "If we knew what it was we were doing
      it would not be called research, would it?"

Home | Main Index | Thread Index