[linux-dvb] Broken saa7146 in current linux kernel dvb driver???

Hi,

       I've several reports on broken commands and achknowledge
from/to the ARM of FF DVB cards.  And this even with the fixes
which Oliver and I have developed to be able to detected if
the ARM has finished its command queue before a new transponder
is choosen with the frontend.  Also I've seen some reports on this
list and also get some reports on broken TS streams from budget
and FF cards.

This leads me to the conclusion that currently the saa7146 part
is not usable under high I/O pressure.  Digital AV data delivered
in the line TS -> PES -> payload do not accept any error without
loosing large picture sequences and getting large audio dropouts.

        Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958