[linux-dvb] WinTV Nova-T 90002 (Conexant chip)

I've only seen a couple of posts on this, but I too am trying to shoe-horn
one of these new cards into FC2 2.6.9.  I can't see the card at all in
dmesg or lsmod.

When I first rebooted, the new hardware manager started up and discovered
the card - but since then I can get no further!

As a relative newbie to Linux, can someone please help?

Bloody Hauppauge - can't believe this 'subtle' change stuffing everything
up!!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index