[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan CA

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 07:49:10PM +0100, master wrote:
> was it in this thread? the discussion about programming style?
> ok, please be not offended!!!

I don't think it was.

> <code>
> $ cd /home/of/vdr/sources
> $ find . -name \*.[ch]|while read FILE
> do
> indent -kr $FILE
> done
> </code>
>
> i just thought, the whole discussion was kind of childishness...

And so is your contribution, sorry.
Have you ever thought of adding some little patches to vdr not only
for you, but also for some other people?
I usually have to do some patches to vdr to make it understand my
kind of channels.conf.
This means: Only make the necessary changes. I won't make a diff after
indent.
Perhaps, we should stop this discussion(again).

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index