[linux-dvb] SkyStar2 2.6c and 2.4 kernel

Does SkyStar2 rev 2.6c works with 2.4 kernels? I've got rev 2.3 and 2.6c
cards, CVS drivers seems to load just fine for 2.3 but no luck with 2.6c, I
get only one error message:

dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device

The card is detected but frontend for it just does not load, I mean the
frontend driver stv0299 does not detect hardware but the card is detected.

I tried different PCI slots and no luck with kernel 2.4.28 w/ krexel patch,
but with kernel 2.6 everything loaded fine, both cards were detected and
frontends.

	--Vlad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index