[linux-dvb] Re: ves1820 not tuning, but works OK in Windows :(

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 11:14, Sergio Moreira wrote:
> In the UK, cable networks usually use frequencies ending in xxx250 or
> xxx750. Please try 411750 or 411250.

Sorry, I should have said, I'd already tried the entirety of 410000 -> 412000
in 50kHz increments, and got absolutely nothing back :(

But I've tried those two suggestions, both with no response.

I am absolutely sure of the QAM and Symbol rate settings because I read them
off the TV screen when the installer was configuring the set-top box, the
same with the 'initial tuning frequency' which was listed as "411.000 MHz"

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index