[linux-dvb] Re: ves1820 not tuning, but works OK in Windows :(

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 11:17, Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> From: "Gavin Hamill" <gdh@acentral.co.uk>
>
> > telly:~# dvbtune -qam 64 -s 6952 -f 411
>
> Are you sure about the symbol rate and frequency? The values seem unusual
> to me.

Yep, I read those three settings off the official set-top box when the
engineer was doing the install.

> Can you dump the NIT (PID 0x0010) from the above mentioned channel in
> Windows to a file and e-mail it to me?

I don't know if I can - I'm pretty clueless with DVB and Windows - much of the
software seems to be very poorly written, as only the Technotrend
'PremiumTV.exe' seems to work with any reliability - the rest of it crashes
at the drop of a hat...

Can you suggest a Windows tool which would dump the NIT?

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index