[linux-dvb] Re: /dev/dvb0.dvr0 instead of/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 ??

Le samedi 11 décembre 2004 à 23:28 -0500, merge@paulpettigrew.com a
écrit :

> I note that after loading the modules with insmod.sh it is still creating the
> dvb.dvr0 structure, i.e:
>
> [root@mythtv build-2.6]# ls /dev/d*
> /dev/dnrtmsg  /dev/dvb0.demux0  /dev/dvb0.frontend0
> /dev/dsp      /dev/dvb0.dvr0    /dev/dvb0.net0
>
> /dev/dvb:
> adapter0  adapter1  adapter2  adapter3
>
> Do I need to disable udev to use your method Tony? (I have removed all udev
> configurations made in my initial post before applying your technique).

Yes you should get rid of the script in udev. I don't have this problem
because udev isn't creating any devices on my machine.

Cheers

Tony

Home | Main Index | Thread Index