[linux-dvb] Problems with my TT premium 1200 terrestrial card

Title: Problems with my TT premium 1200 terrestrial card

Hi everybody,

I have bought an Technotrend DVB-T premium terrestrial card and I have some problems getting it work under linux (Debian 2.4.27).

The card (With an Ci and Conax CAM module) works fine under windows. Even the encrypted channels work (I live in the Netherlands).

However under linux it is a different story The drivers were installed and with tzap I am able to tune to Nederland 2 the only free to air channel. Then I can watch tv via the composite output and I get audio via the audio out. But then there still remain 2 problems:

1) I dont get video via videolan client 0.8.1. It does tune to the correct transponder and the mpeg stream indicates the available video, audio and teletext streams but I cant get video or sound. (With xawtv I get video on my second screen (I have an ATI 9600 card with the ATI drivers) but it is of bad quality and on my first screen xawtv makes the display driver to crash)

2) Even on my composite video output I am not able to view the encrypted channels. Perhaps something wrong with the cam support?

Please some help! ;-)

Kind regards,

Bas Hendrix

Bsc Electrical engineering