[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with WinTV NOVA-CI

> I have looked through the mailing list archives from this year, and
> found 2 or 3 posts about the same problem, however there was no
> resolution posted. Is anybody here using a standalone DVB-S TT budget
> card with the dvb-kernel drivers and a 2.4 kernel successfully ? (Btw.
> I get the same behaviour with the 2.6.7 kernel included drivers under
> Knoppix).

Judging from the lack of responses, everybody that has a budget card
(and more specifically the exact one I have) is using it in
conjunction with a FF one. Isn't that maybe the reason only I now have
this problem i.e. the driver/firmware of the FF card does something to
make the budget card work, which is lacking in my case.

Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index