[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with WinTV NOVA-CI

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:20:31 +0000, Andrew de Quincey
<adq_dvb@lidskialf.net> wrote:

> I also never saw this behaviour when I was developing the budget_ci driver for
> the TT Nova-S-CI.

Yes, I know from the mailing list archives that you developed the
budget_ci driver. Thank you for taking the time to make this card
fully supported under Linux. But this also means you would be the best
person to ask about my second problem. I know the CI init code is
still commented out, so what are the reasons/problems ? Did you test
VDR with the CI code ? As stated in my first post, it works fine on
the first channel, but subsequent channels only work when the CAM is
reset after a channel switch. What debugging info can I enable/add in
the driver to help locate the problem ? I get the feeling the CAM does
not respond properly any more after going into the decoding state.

Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index