[linux-dvb] Re: /dev/dvb0.dvr0 instead of/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 ??

Just for the record I'm using an out-of-the-box Mandrake 10.1
distribution (kernel 2.6.8.1) and NONE of /dev/dvb appears when I
modprobe budget. I'm using the original Nova-T with the SAA chip on it.

I'm pretty mystified as all the devfs code appears to be in the kernel
source and there are rules in /etc/udev.

I have to run a shell script to create the /dev entries by hand. This
works, but is a pain.

Any ideas anyone?

Apart from that it looks fine! Tuning seems a lot faster, though that
might be subjective.

Cheers,

Jim.
--