[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2 remote, repeat handling, keycodes

On Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004 21:58, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Stefan Lucke wrote:
>
> >On Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004 16:07, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> >

> >>linux/Documentation/input/input-programming.txt has just 281 lines.
> >>

> >Could it be such simple ? Repeat rate is now faster but with an initial delay
> >as desired.
> >

> As far I remember both the initial repeat rate and the delay are
> adjustable for every keyboard and input device. Johannes, could you
> please be so kind and commit the patch to CVS, I have no setup to test
> this right now...

One disadvantage of my diff is, that after about 2 sec we'll get one poll without
a keyrepeat signalled (len == 0). So my diff reports keyrelease in that situation which is
not true since I sill hold the key ;-) .

stefan lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index