[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with WinTV NOVA-CI

Andrew,

thanks for your work on this topic. In my *very* humble opinion the bug is in
dvb-core. I have a setup with 2 FF, 1 Nova, 1 Skystar2 and in happens quite
often, that rmmod refuses to unload dvb-core after a problem. rmmod -f
sometimes works, but once in a week i have to reboot.

The problems occurs more often with bad reception, e.g. if I zap on a weak
satellite. So perhaps missing error checks in softdemux cause dvb-core to go
wild? Just a guess.

I really appreciate your work on this topic!!

--
Viele Grüße
Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index