[linux-dvb] saa7146 windows dumper

Hi, I've finally finished my saa7146 windows dump program.

For example, on my stv0299-based Nova-S card, I can issue the following
command from a windows XP command prompt:

saa7146dump 0x13c2 0x100f 0x68 0

And it'll dump out the saa7146 pci regs + the configuration memory and the i2c
registers of the demodulator (i2c address 0x68)

Could someone add it to the linuxtv downloads area please? I can imagine this
util could be quite handy to have lying around.... (I don't want to spam the
list with a large (~160k) binary).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index