[linux-dvb] Re: Frontend IP based

Hi,

Gavin Hamill schrieb:
On Thursday 16 December 2004 12:44, ESTE-GRACIAS Stéphane wrote:

Nevertheless, I want to use Linux TV API with IP streams to use demux
facilities (/dev/adaptatorX/demuxX).

I am certain that I saw someone announce a software package to do this (and more) - it allowed a DVB card in one machine to be used in another by shuffling the whole API / data streams over IP, and thereby allowing the remote machine to run all LinuxTV API apps.

It was announced on this list in the last 3 or 4 months - good luck searching, because I just tried without joy...

Do you mean the ProxyDVB solution?
You will find it here:
http://vstb.sourceforge.net/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index