[linux-dvb] pcmcia/pccard supported by linuxtv (was: Re: Re: Drivers for EasyWatch MobileSet PCMCIA DVB-T receiver)

Am Montag 11 Oktober 2004 20:14 schrieb Andrew de Quincey:
> On Monday 11 Oct 2004 18:40, Andreas Oberritter wrote:
> > First, thanks for writing this driver. Some cleanup will be required
> > before it can be included in future releases:
> > - It would be very helpful to get a diff -Nru style patch instead of a
> > tarball that we could apply against our dvb-kernel CVS tree (preferably
> > the FE_REFACTORING branch created by Andrew de Quincey).
>
> Hold off for a couple of hours on this - I'm about to check in a major
> update.

Has someone tried this card ? Are there other options if one wants to have an
pcmcia/pccard dvb-t card ? Has someone tried above card ?

Kind Rgards

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index