[linux-dvb] Re: Technisat CableStar 2 support?

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:33:48 +0100 (CET), Patrick Boettcher
<patrick.boettcher@desy.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Juha Kuikka wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried to google and search the list archives but found nothing.
> > Skystar is mentioned but not the cable version, are there any
> > similarities?
> > Is the Technisat CableStar 2 PCI card supported at all?
>
> In prinicple the card is supported. The only question is: is the
> demodulator supported by linux-dvb? It would be nice if you could have a
> look at the tin box (there is a inscription on one of the smaller sides)
> assembled on your card or if you could take high-res-pictures and put them
> on a website.

I do not have a card, I was just asking so I could make a decision to
maybe get one.

What are the odds it could be supported?-)

 - JUha
--
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index