[linux-dvb] dumping the full TS with a WinTv NOVA-t USB

Hi all,
	i'm using WinTv NOVA-t USB with my Suse 9.2,kernel 2.6.8-24.5 x86_64 (i have
a AMD64 3000+) .
Everything works fine so i can watch DTT AV channel, using vdr on some pid and
so on. I knows that the receiver is a budget one (in fact linuxdvb is using
the tda1004x+dvb_ttusb_budget modules) and so i suppose that the software
demux receives the full TS through the usb bus.
My main target is to obtain a dump file of a full TS on-air, so i tried to set
0x2000 (8192) as pid for programs like test_dvr or dvbstream or my own
program wrote starting from documentation's examples.
Unfortunately, this seems not to work. While i can get a dump of a single or
of several pids, i can't get all the TS "as is" in this manner, because in
this nothing comes out from the vdr
Anyone can help? Any suggestion?
Thanx a lot in advance
Francesco

--
Ing. Francesco Ciacca
Strada del Borghetto 2bis - 06126 PERUGIA

Sede operativa/ufficio p.zza Sicilia n.7,
20146 Milano
T:+390236503322
Fax:+3902700410732
Cell:+393407074390
Il razzismo è un meccanismo di difesa degli idioti e dei mediocri, e l'origine
della violenza sui diversi è il sentimento di inferiorità.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index