[linux-dvb] Re: Conexant Nova-T Installation Guide...

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 21:50 +0000, Richie Jarvis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have put together the first draft of my conexant Nova-T installation
> guide -
> http://www.helkit.com/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/Main/MythTVDVB-TAndConexantNotes
>
> Could people have a look and let me know what they think?

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.helkit.com Port 80

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>