[linux-dvb] Re: Conexant Nova-T Installation Guide...

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 21:59 +0000, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 21:50 +0000, Richie Jarvis wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have put together the first draft of my conexant Nova-T installation
> > guide -
> > http://www.helkit.com/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/Main/MythTVDVB-TAndConexantNotes
> >
> > Could people have a look and let me know what they think?
>
> Authorization Required
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
> document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
> password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
> credentials required.
>
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
> an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Looks better now! :) You can maybe specify the exact model number (and
possible chipset) for the new card, even though hauppauge is still
confusing people with different numbers on the carton and on the card.

Second, you might state that the modules are loaded by using modprobe
cx88_dvb if not loaded automatically.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index