[linux-dvb] Re: KWorld/V-Stream DVB-T question

Soyeb Aswat wrote:

same demod+pll in Airstar2. I bet you can't tune
VHF, right?

We don't have any UHF channels here so I can't test. You might want to try the drivers I use which you can
download from:

http://soyeb.homeip.net/dvb-with-kworld.tar.bz2

Perhaps that has some changes that allow UHF tuning.

Regards,

Soyeb

=====
email: soyeb@btinternet.com
www: http://soyeb.homeip.net
work: http://www.tertio.com
)

thank you!
I discovered something interesting:
the code for samsung_tdtc925... in skystar2.c is much smaller (and obviously different) than the code
for exactly the same pll in dvb-bt8xx !!

It would be nice if some kind soul tried the pll code in dvb-bt8xx.c and reported (I don't have the card here)
if it tunes VHF.

Nico

Home | Main Index | Thread Index