[linux-dvb] Re: RFC

Manu Abraham <manu@kromtek.com> writes:

> Hi,
>         Can somebody point out if i'm doing something correct/wrong here ?..
> Sending again, since i didn't see my last mail.. on the list ...

Both mails were correctly received on the list.

By the way, I believe that CA code is correctly working for Haupauge
nexus-s cards. May be you could find there some working parsing code ?

OTOH, if you could specify how to test pmt_parser and the expected
results, the dvb newbie(s) (well, that would include me) may be in
better position to help you.

Cheers

Home | Main Index | Thread Index