[linux-dvb] Re: 2.6.10 + DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus + DVB

Dear all,

This problem was solved by an additional patch by Chris Pascoe.  It seems
the DVICO Fusion HDTV DVB-T Plus required the tuner module to be reset which
wasn't present in the video4linux cx88 routines (CVS 20041225).

Thanks to Chris... Here's his response below.

----------------

Fetch

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DNTV/unpacked/video4linux/_patch
and apply it to your cx88-cards.c.

Rebuild and try loading again - this patch makes it reset the tuner module
on that card correctly, it got missed at one stage from a package I built
and I haven't had a chance to chase it up.  Without it the mt352 appears on
a random i2c address so it doesn't respond to the commands at the address we
expect it at.

Cheers,
Richard.