[linux-dvb] Siemens dvb-c - unable to load firmware

Can someone please help me to determine if my card is broken or not?

Slackware 10 / Kernel 2.4.26
When using linux-dvb.2003-11-08 the firmware seems to load but I get a lot of "com errors" and I don't get any signal from my cable provider.
When using latest cvs dvb-kernel drivers for 2.4 I get "unable to load firmware"

When using Windows XP SP1 and latest TechnoTrend drivers I also get "unable to load firmware"

If I use my TechnoTrend DVB-C Budget 1.0 everything works perfect with both linux and windows.

Any input is appreciated. I just bought this card via ebay and need to try to return it if it's broken.

/Fredrik

Home | Main Index | Thread Index