[linuxtv-softmpeg] Re: Mythtv support ?

Hello Dylan

On 02/27/04 10:05, Dylan D wrote:
Hello all, Im currently trying to build a PVR option around Mythtv using DirectFB with a Matrox g550 , I hear tv-output quality is great with directFB ,But i've heard of issues with latency with changing channels etc, then i came across this libsoftmpeg..
Looks awsome.

I was wondering is there any support for Myhttv yet from the readme it looks like only VDR ?
Yep. Currently the VDR plugin is the proof-of-concept code to use libsoftmpeg for the popular DVB applications out there.

When MythTV provides something like an "output plugin" and provides the necessary data for the live tv, it should be possible to use libsoftmpeg for MythTV, too.

Dylan D.
CU
Michael.