[mpeg2] Re: Kfir Mpeg2 to SVCD

Hay Andrew, Hay *,

> On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 04:51:31PM +0000, Andrew Stevens wrote:
>
> If you can put some snippets of KFIR output online I'll happily test
> the filters on them....

What exactly do you want.. I can do that for you and you can run your tests and tell us what you think... Just tell me the size (MB's) of the snippets and maybe some resolutions.. As soon as I understood how to load the kfire module with the right options I will make 'em available for you. :o)

Greetz

Lewe

--
                   /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign