[mpeg2] Re: Kfir Mpeg2 to SVCD

Hay *,

okay, I got TMPenc and bbmpeg but I am not too happy with them so far.. first bbmpeg:

When I try adding the mpg file that kfir created it says: "File error" also the programm is called avi2mpeg so I am not sure if it is able to do what I want to do.

TMPenc:

I am able to load my file there... it says it is MPEG 1 (???) I am not sure why since the kfir put out mpeg2. But when I tried to burn it as SVCD Nero also said it was mpeg1. I am not sure about that.

Okay, so I loaded the file in TMGmpeg and than I go to File->mpeg tools->Multiplex and choose SVCD as Type. Than the program tells me: "Encoding to MPG2 not supported"

I dont get this. I dont want to encode anything afaik I just want to change my mpeg2 file to an format that nero can read & understand it.

I am really sorry for those stupid questions, I am quite new to this and everything looks quite complicated... I thought when I finally get mpeg2 out of my kfir the rest would just be easy...

have a nice day & greetz

Lewe
--
                   /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign