[mpeg2] Re: Kfir Mpeg2 to SVCD

Lewe Zipfel writes:
 > Hay *,
 >
 > okay, I got TMPenc and bbmpeg but I am not too happy with them so far.. first bbmpeg:
 >
 > When I try adding the mpg file that kfir created it says: "File error" also the programm is called avi2mpeg so I am not sure if it is able to do what I want to do.

You have to use a different option. I don't have bbmpeg here right
now, but the button is somewhere on the bottom center of the starting
screen. There you have to look for the muxing option. It took me a
while to find it.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de