[mpeg2] Re: Kfir Mpeg2 to SVCD

> On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 11:36:40AM +0100, Marcus Metzler wrote:
>
> You have to use a different option. I don't have bbmpeg here right
> now, but the button is somewhere on the bottom center of the starting
> screen. There you have to look for the muxing option. It took me a
> while to find it.

okay... the Trick is to push the start encoding button without changing anything in the first screen. Than you have to choose settings and there u see the "Multiplex Video" option. (I guess that is what we need) The reason for me, why I never ever pushed the "start encoding" button is when I am on the first screen right after you execute the program you have to "add" the source file you want to work with.. so I go and choose my file I created with the kfir and push the "open" button.. than the program just says: "Error, could not open d:/whatever.mpg" that is why I never checked out the program any further.. any ideas? Do I have to use any special parameters with the kfir module that bbmpeg is able to load it? The file I am trying to use right now is a file I created using the kfir module without any special options..

Any ideas?

greetz

Lewe

--