[mpeg2] Re: Kfir and Windoze

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 01:19:33PM +0100, Lewe Zipfel wrote:
> Hay *,
>
> i still got a bunch of problems with my kfir and Linux, so now I am finally
> ready to try the card with windoze. What tools do I need to grab video
> with the kfir and windowze? I guess i need the kfir driver and....
>
> please help me a little

Assuming you're running Win9x, you'll want to grab

ftp://ftp.visiontech-dml.com/pub/Win9x/KFir/KFirAppVersion4.23/KFirApp4-23_9x.zip

This will install the driver as well as an application you can use for
capturing.  It seems to work well (even MPEG-1), except that I've had it
just stop in the middle of a large capture (15min.+) a couple of times.

What types of problems are you having on the Linux side?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index