[mpeg2] Re: Kfir and Windoze

Hay Lawrence, Hay *,

> On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 12:23:01PM -0700, Lawrence Gold wrote:
>
> What types of problems are you having on the Linux side?

I think my driver is still bad. It must be. For example, I cannot load
the kfir module with the option "vidrate=1" (what is fo VBR afaik). Also
I did try to load my kfir with the options that Kees used (insmod kfir.o
loaded=1 vidinmode=1 vidoutmode=0 sndfreq=6 vidsize=38 vidrate=4
vidinput=1 debug=1) and it didnt work out as well.. my pc will always
crash when I try loading one of these parameters. Another thing is when
I encode video with the "make insmod" modules I have no problems viewing
the movie. But in case I load the modules like this: "insmod kfir.o
vidsize=0x12 sndfreq=6" I can encode movies as well but when I try view
them with my winx player it crashes imediately... I have no clue why
this is happening.. any ideas?

greetz

Lewe
--